- Some people desire to jog, but they get a knot in their stomach and tyre easily when they jog, so they eventually decide to stroll instead. So let’s look at some ways to stop stomach cramps when running.
- People who are new to jogging are often discouraged from continuing to run because of stomach discomfort. Epigastric pain while running which when the symptoms come each time No matter how much we want to run, But the body doesn’t seem to mind at all. This causes many people to give up on running because running is too suffocating to keep running. But from now on, there will no longer be a situation of running and getting upset. Because today Kapook.com has a technique to share with you about running without getting upset.1. Eat little before exercising.If you don’t want to feel sick to your stomach while running, you shouldn’t eat before running. Or eat 2 hours before exercising, eating small meals, not too much in quantity. and choose to eat foods that are easily digested By avoiding foods that are high in carbohydrates. like white flour Including all high-fat foods, you should also avoid them. Because the body takes a long time to digest these foods. and may cause us to feel choked while running.oh ! Including soft drinks Or vegetables like broccoli and beans should also be avoided. Because there’s a lot of gas. May cause abdominal distension when running.
2. Warm up before running.
The most crucial part is the warm-up. And you ought to do it before engaging in any kind of activity. Because stretching and increasing flexibility of every tendon and muscle will assist prepare various muscles to be ready for exercise, allowing them to completely engage in exercise. Additionally, warming up encourages the intestines to function more effectively. assists in alternatively digesting food that is still in our stomach. lessen the likelihood of stomach distress. running again with stomach ache
3. Breathe properly while running.
The correct way to breathe while running is to breathe through your nose. and let the breath out simultaneously through the nose and mouth Your breathing should be relaxed and try to breathe with your stomach. By breathing into the lungs until the stomach expands and force the air to come out by pulling in the stomach Because breathing incorrectly may cause colic while running. This time, the first intention of wanting to run for a long time would have to be to fold the project by default.
4. Adjust your running position
Try noticing how our bodies change when we run. Do we have our upper bodies leaned forward too much? Running pain could be brought on by this stance. Therefore, it’s preferable to modify your running posture. By running as naturally as possible with a straight back, eyes forward, a straight line from the shoulders down to the hips and a straight head. The body neither sags backwards nor sags forward.
5. Strengthen the core.
The muscles of the torso include: The abdominal, back, and hip muscles are also used quite heavily in running, just like the lower body. Therefore, to make us stronger than before. Run more comfortably than ever before. You should also strengthen this part.
6 six-pack poses for women Build your stomach muscles to be beautiful and cool. Every acre of the abdomen is perfect!
– 7 exercise positions to burn fat For a tight, sexy back.
– 5 days of weight exercises that girls can do regularly to tighten the whole body!
6. Run often
Before being able to exercise for a long time and be tough and tough, everyone has had the experience of running for 5 minutes and feeling tired like they would die. So if you can’t run anywhere, don’t be discouraged. Run slowly according to your strength. But I want you to run every day, increasing the distance, increasing the time continuously, keeping fit and practicing every day like this. One day we will be able to run longer and be less tired.
Running training program for beginners Change yourself to be able to run easily in 30 days.
7. Waist band helps
Try limiting the movement of the torso by using a waist band to aid those who have trouble jogging and get very tight. It is fastened at the waist to prevent this area of the body from shifting when running. Additionally, it will lessen the possibility of choking when jogging.
8. Reduce your running speed and relax your breath.
If you’ve tried every method and still experience heartburn on one side while running, try this method. To do this, reduce your running speed slowly (but still at what is considered “running” speed) and exhale every time the foot on your stomach that doesn’t hurt touches the ground. Inhale when the affected foot hits the floor. Then exhale when the foot on the same side as the pain in your stomach touches the floor. Alternate like this for a while to allow the diaphragm muscles to contract and expand normally. This will help reduce the pain and cramps in the stomach when we run.
9. Rest and stretch
If the symptoms of colic still don’t go away. This time, try running slower until you stop running. Then come stretch your body for a set. Then slowly start running. This method will help us to continue running more comfortably. I can run longer without suffering.
34 pictures of muscle stretching poses What part did you get? Look, are we exercising in the right place?
However, running at a consistent pace over time will help you run continuously for longer. And if you want to increase your running speed, you should speed up your pace gradually. Because the speed increase is sudden and excessive. May cause stomach and epigastric pain. And that is a sign that we are more tired than our body can handle.