- Get fit by doing yoga. can aid in regaining youth. Desire to appear younger? Join us for these yoga positions to stretch. You won’t be let down, I promise.
- The rushed social milieu and the polluted surroundings make people appear older than they actually are. In addition, requests for ailments and disorders continue to come in faster. Whether it’s obesity, shoulder pain, back pain, or even insomnia. In fact, by taking care of oneself to look young, many diseases can be avoided. Additionally, Kapook.com would like to suggest yoga practise this time around to help with body and mind relaxation. When you are internally healthy and have a variety of aches and pains, it also aids in their relief. We shall appear incredibly younger as a result. So let’s look at some yoga poses that will make you physically and emotionally look younger.
- 1. Kapalbhati pose (Skull Shining breathing)
- This position is a fantastic place to begin learning yoga. because before practising yoga, it is a stance that aids in body warming. Additionally, it is a breathing exercise. Correct breathing can relieve stress for us. You won’t age quickly if you aren’t under stress.
- How to practice
- 1. Start by sitting cross-legged with both hands on your lap.
2. Inhale deeply and slowly until your lungs are full, then exhale slowly and quickly 10 times while drawing your stomach. Enter
3. Rest for a moment, then start again. Repeat 3-5 times.
- 2. Mountain Pose Mountain Pose,
- even though it seems simple, But because this stance focuses on breathing and relaxing the muscles, the outcomes can be deemed beneficial rather than amusing. Numerous bodily processes will run smoothly when the body gets enough oxygen. gives you a feeling of renewed vigour. It appears as though you have aged another ten years.
- How to practice
- 1. Place your feet close together while standing straight. Hold your shoulders and heels in the same alignment.
2. Tightly extend your knees. To make your knees more rigid, contract your thigh muscles.
3. Tighten the muscles in your abdomen. Straighten your neck, back, and chest while maintaining a forward gaze.
4. Keep your body balanced by allowing your head to drop naturally. From the shoulders to the hips’ centre, the knees, the ankles, and the bottoms of both feet.
5. Keep your arms in close proximity to your torso. or with the arms crossed over the head You could also put your hands across your chest.
6. After taking 3-5 deep breaths that are evenly spaced apart, let your body relax.
- 3. Tree Pose:
- It’s better to get older. The body’s equilibrium will deteriorate. Your capacity for undertaking diverse tasks also declines as a result of this. But you can benefit from this yoga stance. because the tree stance helps the body balance. Regain the vitality that ageing has sapped.
- How to exercise:
- 1. Stand upright and clasp your hands in prayer.
2. Raise your right leg up and contact the left thigh with the sole of your foot. The inner of the left thigh and the bottom of the right foot are parallel. Right foot is forward with open hips and knees.
3. Left foot bears the weight of the body. Knees slightly bowed, hips and stomach tucked in, shoulders exposed, chest open, body straight, hands clasped, body straight.
- 4. Warrior Pose II:
- In all proportions, having incredibly tight muscles might make you feel younger. Yoga’s Warrior Pose II emphasises stretching to build the muscles in the face, buttocks, and legs. arms and stomach.
- How to practice
- 1. Start with mountain pose. Exhale slowly. Spread your feet 3-4 feet wide. Spread your arms parallel to the floor. 2.
Turn your left foot 90 degrees to the left, while your right foot is slightly tilted to the left.
3 .Bend your left knee down until your left hip is level with your left knee. The left knee and left heel are aligned vertically. The right leg is tight.
4. Stretch both arms. left arm to the left right arm to right Both arms are parallel to the floor, facing to the left, looking at fingertips.
5. Stretch your waist, body, and arms to the left as much as possible. Hold for 3-5 breaths, then release the pose, then switch to the other side.
- 5. Meditation position lying on your back (Reclining Bound Angle).
- The effects of chronic weariness are detrimental to both physical and mental health. We appear worn out and older than we actually are as a result. This pose is excellent for relieving fatigue. Additionally, this position helps lessen the agony for any women who regularly encounter menstrual cramps. How to exercise: 1. Begin by sitting down.
- the soles of both feet should be together, and a pillow should be placed around the head and spine.
2. Lie on the ground with your feet still joined at the soles. Maintain your butt on the ground. Put a cushion between each thigh.
3. Put your arms at your sides comfortably. Return to the starting posture after holding the position for three to five breaths.
- 6. Seated Twist Pose:
- We often feel uncomfortable doing anything and appear to be elderly due to these aches and pains. Therefore, you must begin practising this yoga stance if you don’t want to age prematurely. guaranteed to be pain-free, flexible, and capable of assisting in stress relief. How to
- 1. Starting position: Sit with your left foot extended and planted, your right foot astride the left knee, and your back straight.
2. As you exhale, keep your left arm crossed while raising your left arm above your head. proper knee Next, turn around and grip your outside shoe soles. (Use your left hand if you’re unable to reach it. (Closely clutch your right knee to your chest.)
3. Breathe in, extend your right arm out in front of you, and then exhale while turning your body to the right. Place your right hand behind your back while keeping your back straight and rotating your waist sharply. To practise mindfulness, take a deep breath in, hold it for a few seconds, then let it out slowly.
4. Draw and inhale
- 7. Downward Facing Dog
- This yoga position is regarded as essential to doing yoga. because the muscles can be stretched in this position. Up till it helps you feel younger, increase your body’s agility.
- How to exercise
- 1. Begin in the crawling position. Knees should be hip-width apart. Wide stretched fingers, arms at shoulder width.
- 2. Legs are raised till they are straight by pushing the hands off the floor. You can slightly bend your knees if your legs feel too tight.
- 3. To maintain your arms taut, move your hands slightly forward. To make your thighs straighter, tighten them. If your heels start to lift, try pressing them firmly into the ground. Allow your shoulders to drop back and relax your head and neck.
- 4. Take a deep breath and hold for at least 3-5 breaths.
- 8. Standing Forward Bend
- is another position that emphasises unwinding the spine and muscles. increases your sense of flexibility. Rotating left or right, or doing anything else, is as simple as if you were just 18.
- How to exercise
1. Assume the mountain posture. Potentially close together feet. or at least shoulder width apart.
2. Squat down and exhale. Using the fingers or palm that is in contact with the ground in front of the toes, or the pivot point at the hip joint. Alternatively, you might put your palms on the soles of your feet.
3. As you inhale, lean your head as far back as you can. Pose should be somewhat relaxed as you exhale.
4. Maintain the position for 3 to 5 breaths. Start by raising your hands off the floor to release the position. Place
9. Corpse Pose Corpse Pose
is the simplest yoga pose. But it helps greatly in relaxation. Not because it’s just a passive lying position, but it’s also a position that helps us focus on breathing in and out. It magically calms our minds. When the mind is calm no stress Aging has not come.
- How to exercise
1. Extend your arms and legs beside your body while you lie flat on your back. palms facing up, hands spaced slightly apart from hips.
2. With your eyes closed, focus on your breathing. 3.
Practise long, deep breaths while ensuring that they are even and jerk-free.
4. Calm different areas of the body and psyche. When you are conscious, you may bring your mind back to the breath if it starts to wander and think about other things. Reenter and leave again
and learn some effective yoga poses to make your body and mind look younger. Let’s make an effort to keep up. Additionally, you should combine it with a healthy diet if you want even better results. calm